What's new

Downtown Wide-Angle pics C&C please

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
664
Reaction score
12
Location
San Diego
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
#1
sk1.jpg



#2
sk3.jpg



#3
sk4.jpg
 
Last edited:
dude, clean your sensor! It's worse than mine :greenpbl:!

What lens you use on these?
 
yea they were takin at like a pretty small aperture so that might be why there is alot of sensor dust. I should edit them...
 
I tried my best to edit them quickly. They look better now.
 
i like the city picture the best ,what city is it.
 
It is the view from Coronado Island of Downtown
 
no comments come...even bad ones?
 
It looks like the first and third are out of focus. I don't really know exactly (correct me if I'm wrong), but I think an aperture of 8-11 would have been better suited(?), as well as focusing on the buildings rather than the sand. Other than that, I like the lighting and exposure in the first and third. The second doesn't really do a whole lot for me.
 
I put the focus on infinity...so it shouldn't have been focusing on the sand. And i used a higher aperture because I wanted a farther depth of field. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought this was the right thing to do...
 
I put the focus on infinity...so it shouldn't have been focusing on the sand. And i used a higher aperture because I wanted a farther depth of field. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought this was the right thing to do...

I am far from a pro, so my advice could easily be wrong. Being wrong is part of learning though, so I don't mind if I am.
 
I've been taking pictures for only a week and a half now...so trust me man I'm not arguing I just want to get better and figure everything out :D
 
I've been taking pictures for only a week and a half now...so trust me man I'm not arguing I just want to get better and figure everything out :D

You've for sure come to the right place! I'm not particularly confident in my abilities to critique too specifically yet, so I kind of tread carefully.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom