What's new

Dragon Rollercoaster

pacereve

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Location
Vernon B.C.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Kiddie rollercoaster at the IPE fair. Have a couple other shots but this is my favourite. :D

x1pc_jqddVOWRm2ecxlZNgrfMBa5VqM4vDeC9jIhuuOPylRH5hXH25BV2aG8qAArIYegBH9BDZ2gJGgmjXPvYCBFauvLvBsWODnmdn-3ljUXM5NQiPTb8HtQk65oq2U17bx
 
Excellent pic! I love the colours!

I have a confession... as a kid, these rides always scared me... doesnt look like the kids here are having any problems with it, though :)
 
no worries! I'm terrified of them rollercoasters too..they''re too high off the ground. ;)
 
I lovee the colors! :D
youre terrified of COASTERS
man i LOVE COASTERS
there is this one WAY High off the ground and it takes you down and through loops and then it does it again but backwards :D
 
Heh. I have clear memories of that particular roller coaster. Great shot! (I know how fast that thing moves too, so I know how hard it would be to catch it in frame, and that crisp.)
 
well.. I've never been on a huge rollercoster... 10 years ago I was in Spain where there was one of the biggest rollercosters in Europe but I was too small and wasn't allowed by the guard to get there :( but I'd like to try someday :)

aaand a very smart dof here:D
 
Thanks. I'm very happy on how the DOF came out. I didn't want too much, I still wanted to see the children throughing their arms in the air.

That rollercoaster has been around for years. :p
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom