Dreams come through.....

Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well who would have thought... I just recently upgraded my D200 which I loved to a D2X. Just 1 month ago in fact. I also new that since I am going in a once in life time trip to the United Arab Emirates, I really what a top-gun, pro camera or equipment. Now following some time sitting up working out my finances, I know realise I can afford a loan easily before I go to get some new gear. Following an application now though, I will now be getting my D3 in two weeks! Woohoo!

Cant wait.....

With all that debt are you sure your not american?

I talk myself out of slapping down the credit card on a D300 every other day. I feel one day soon I may lost the debate.. Enjoy the new gear Renair!

That is very positive! You will be really happy with the D3. Arguably it will be the last camera you buy; at least for a couple of years. I am fully jealous!!!

Love & Bass

Well I simply justify it by going A: I REALLY WANT IT, so I will end up getting it anyway so may as well before I go away to the UAE. B: On average, apart from my 9-5 office job, I have always made €2000-3000 a year from a few photo sales on the side so that also helps pay for it and C: I REALLY REALLY WANT IT!

that's awesome!!!

sure ya can't afford two with that loan and send one my way?? ;)
hehehe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back