What's new

Driving Through the Hills

Jbs

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Location
Santa Monica, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think there are a couple keepers in here :)
I was amazed at the polarizing filter, there was basically no PP in this whole shoot.

1.
img4863sp6.jpg


2.
img4904ug2.jpg


3.
img4881rs6.jpg


4.
img4909ym3.jpg


5.
img4963gr0.jpg

​



6.
img4973dz5.jpg


7.
img4888mu5.jpg


8.
​
img4794au0.jpg

​



EDITED VERSION OF 6 CAN BE SEEN HERE
(Friend felt like playing with photoshop to fix the blown sky)
​
 
Oooo, that surreal effect your friend created is cool, too!
And hey, isn't a polariser fun?
The sky in Photo 1 is soooo blue, but I also like the composition of Photo 3 very much. Leading lines, vanishing points ... are two aspects that have always fascinated me.
 
3,4, and 1 in that order are the best for me...
 
Gorgeous colours, love the angle of #4 the best, and I 2nd LaFoto on the edit of #6.

Think I need to go out and get myself a polarizer straight-away!
 
Love #4 & #4, nice deep colors.

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
I like #2 & #3 and to second what Lyncca said - yeah, #4 rocks! That one is superb.
 
Some stunning photos there. I really like 6 :)
 
*Stands up and claps*

Beautiful.
 
Wow! Beautifulll!
 
#6 = :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I also really like #3.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom