What's new

Dry Dam at Sunset

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some of you probably have seen this photo elsewhere, but here it goes anyway...

p1027313419-4.jpg


I've posted some B&W images of this place last year here. The second one was shot a couple metres away from where I took this one. The view looks so different when the gates of the dam are closed :)

Thanks for looking.
 
Great image, what processing have you done?

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum
 
Seven Sisters? I always planned on doing some HDR stuff of the Generating Stations when I was working as an electrician there... Hopefully I get the chance again.
 
Great image, what processing have you done?
Not much. It was a few days ago, but I think that I just increased the contrast a bit, and then applied some local sharpening. I didn't use filters for this image, so basically what you see is what I saw – having been there many times before, it was different and kind of surreal.

Seven Sisters? I always planned on doing some HDR stuff of the Generating Stations when I was working as an electrician there... Hopefully I get the chance again.
Seven Sisters indeed. You should go and shoot, the place is full of photo opportunities.

Thanks, guys!
 
Thank you, Dude and Tyler.
 
Awesome image. I maybe would have shopped out the orange stripe in the middle though. But a really stunning photo :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom