Dry Tortugas

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recently visited the Dry Tortugas near Key West, FL. I only had about 2 hours to visit and in the middle of the day. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.
DryTortugas-7-2188x1274.jpg
DryTortugas-6-2188x1305.jpg
DryTortugas-5-2188x1459.jpg
DryTortugas-2-2188x1459.jpg
DryTortugas-11-2188x1381.jpg
DryTortugas-9-2188x1518.jpg

Tried a two shot merge in LR. Had a bit of issues with the window.
DryTortugas-4-2188x1558.jpg

Missed focus but I still liked the image.

DryTortugas-10-2188x1563.jpg
DryTortugas-1-2188x1458.jpg
DryTortugas-3-2188x1459.jpg

beautiful set!
Always wanted to go there :)

Great set! Now I want to go there.

Thanks guys. It was quite the experience.

it is a nice set ..and a nice place too

I've been wanting to go there myself. But not just the day tour.... spend at least 2 nights so I'd have a full day to shoot.

I've been wanting to go there myself. But not just the day tour.... spend at least 2 nights so I'd have a full day to shoot.

It is a very photogenic place and I would've loved to stay overnight to do more during better light. I am stationed on that Coast Guard Cutter you see in the first and sixth picture. We dropped anchor only for the day and they let us go for a couple of hours at a time so I worked with what I had which I think came out pretty decent. If you ever get the chance I highly suggest it. Lots of cool history.

Home! Lived there for a few years, lots of fantastic photo spots of you're prepared to spend the night. The fog that rolls through in February is really incredible, and once the terns leave and you can get over on bush key for a sunset with the fort as your foreground makes a really great scene.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back