DSLR Camera For a Beginner

Well, it's been awhile since anyone's heard from you (going on 4 years) so tell us, did you buy a camera, lenses, tripod and editing software or did you croak? :allteeth: Please, tell us what you ended up doing, the story isn't over yet. Inquiring camera heads want to know!

Lets all hold our breath, I'm sure he'll answer any second now.

Consider you shoot the nature a lot, the ideal camera for your needs must be small and lightweight, and packs a quality punch. Also the battery life must be long. Taking all factors into consideration, the Sony a6000 is worth a try. It's a lightweight mirrorless camera, a popular choice for outdoor photographers. It's got fantastic battery life, great low light performance and full HD video recording capabilities.

A very good question indeed, what camera do I get for a beginner is like saying what car do I get for a Learner. Go to the shops and get the camera in your hand to get a feel for it, folk can say OH get this or that, but if you just go out and buy a camera that folk have said, then you might end up not liking it at all.
Hope this helps.

A very good question indeed, what camera do I get for a beginner is like saying what car do I get for a Learner. Go to the shops and get the camera in your hand to get a feel for it, folk can say OH get this or that, but if you just go out and buy a camera that folk have said, then you might end up not liking it at all.
Hope this helps.
I don't think the OP is listening anymore.

You can get a new Nikon D3400 for $399. And that includes 18-55mm kit lens. That would make a great DSLR camera for beginner.

text multiplier

Last edited:
Yeah - OP hasn't been back for three years.

Thread necromancer....we need an emoji for that...anyone?

Not an emoji, but . . .

zombiethread1.jpg

DSLR Camera Lens may differ for Food Photography, Wildlife Photography, Landscape, Portrait Photography. Its totally depends on your needs and requirement. DSLRs have a number of highly sophisticated features, some of the best DSLR that will help beginners for landscape photography are listed below:
  1. Nikon D3300
  2. Canon EOS Rebel T6i / Canon EOS 750D
  3. Nikon D3400
  4. Canon EOS Rebel T7i / Canon EOS 800D
  5. Nikon D3500

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is something like three years and five months old… I doubt the original poster will be coming back any time soon …

Most reactions

Back