Didn't see this coming... A week and a half ago I (finally)
got a Canon 50D with a kit lens. Figured I'd save on lenses
because I've got several from my film EOS'
Spent the next day shooting Freestyle Motocross at the
Pamona Fairplex (in Easy mode/sports cuz I'm such a n00b)
with the Canon 70-210 EF lens from my film cameras.
They came out ok, I've got a lot of practice to do:
See the light pole in the below shot? It had 3 more rows of light
that went up past the rider's back. I removed them so you could
see the separation from the bike.
I've got a few hundred more, but I won't bore you with those
(Got some real good sequence shots this last weekend at another
event, I'll try to put them together later).
Anyway, the best part is that I will be trading the 50D in and
getting a 7D, and probably another Canon slightly below the
50D that has video for the wife.
Watch out, economy. You're about to get stimulated.
/looks for the dancing smilie. :lmao: