What's new

DSLR for sports photography?

Dell is probably the non IS version which runs about $600-$650. If I were you I'd get the non IS version and save some money. IS won't do you much good in sports photography anyway.
Dell is an authorized Canon reseller. Which is why they carry them.
 
Dell is probably the non IS version which runs about $600-$650. If I were you I'd get the non IS version and save some money. IS won't do you much good in sports photography anyway.
Dell is an authorized Canon reseller. Which is why they carry them.

Good point on using IS for motorsports, makes perfect sense considering I'll be buying a lens specifically for that. Thanks. Just saved me several hundred bucks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom