During the Nor'Easter

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We lucked out and only got about 8" but I spent some time when the snow and wind was whipping outside.. My 7dm2 and 500 F4 are back at Canon trying to get my focus woes sorted out so they sent me an 800 F5.6 as a loaner. Wished I had that extra stop of light because it was so dark out. Comments welcome and thanks for looking...

Blizzard 1_23 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Blizzard 1_23 3 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Blizzard 1_23 4 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Blizzard 1_23 5 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

5 After the storm....
House Sparrow 1_24 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Great stuff! The 2nd and the squirrel for me.

You and the birds are a hardy group to be out in that storm! Nice set! Did you handhold that 800?

I love them all, but that first one is just breathtaking. Stunning series. You are simply amazing. :)

Like the 3rd one best. Looks like she (?) is about to take off.

I love the all, but the first and the 3th and the best.It's my first time when I see a photo of a squirrel and is amazing!! The focus that you did is good.In the first one is a little bit too bright but is ok.

Dang, tell them to keep the 500. Those are so excellent. Pretty much makes me want to give up...jk

Fantastic photos. Crazy good. That house sparrow has a great mix of colors.

You and the birds are a hardy group to be out in that storm! Nice set! Did you handhold that 800?
On this series, I didn't. I used my backyard tripod and my car window. I was really pushing the tripod to hold up the 13# combo. But I was out all day today handholding the 800 and I can barely type my arms are so sore.. About 1500 shots too... I'm sure I will have a thread or two later... :)

I love them all, but that first one is just breathtaking. Stunning series. You are simply amazing. :)
Like the 3rd one best. Looks like she (?) is about to take off.
excellent..
Dang, tell them to keep the 500. Those are so excellent. Pretty much makes me want to give up...jk
Very Nice...
ken
Fantastic photos. Crazy good. That house sparrow has a great mix of colors.
Thank you all!
I love the all, but the first and the 3th and the best.It's my first time when I see a photo of a squirrel and is amazing!! The focus that you did is good.In the first one is a little bit too bright but is ok.
Thanks! I know you are a very enthusiastic beginner, so I am guessing you are viewing these on an un-calibrated monitor? Perhaps a laptop screen? Exposure looks pretty good here on both of my calibrated monitors :)

Most reactions

Back