EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally saw one of the 2 Eaglets the other day. These guys are late due to their nest being blown down back in December....so they had to rebuild

1)
Mama looking at her fuzzy kid (see him to the left between the branches?)
PIC_4462.jpg

2)
PIC_4458.jpg

3)
PIC_4251.jpg

4)
PIC_4475.jpg

5)
PIC_4483copy.jpg

6)
PIC_3969.jpg

7)
Red Tailed Hawk...after a dog fight with Mama Eagle. Hawk got a little to close to the nest and cost him part of his wing.
PIC_4012.jpg

8)
PIC_4022.jpg

9)
Juvi from a year or two back checking his old house out....
PIC_4042.jpg

10)
PIC_4051.jpg

11)
PIC_4061.jpg

12)
PIC_4075.jpg

13)
PIC_4370.jpg

14)
PIC_4444.jpg

You're gonna have a hard time getting Critique with more than 3 or 4 pictures posted, just a heads up..

Pick the 4 you like best and showcase those.

shkuky;o97yjtjd rkuykuyh98xgvktuff

all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!
very nice job!!!

10's my favorite.

cool pics!

You're gonna have a hard time getting Critique with more than 3 or 4 pictures posted, just a heads up..
Pick the 4 you like best and showcase those.
Surely you jest. :confused:

Great series Eric. Fantastic slice of life. Each on their own stands by itself, but put together, it does wonders. :thumbup:

Surely you jest. :confused:

I'm sure he does. That was a clever comment, though. :lol:

Hell, if the best "series" I ever take in my life is half as good or exciting as this one, I'll consider myself "accomplished."

Absolutely incredible.

Great series. You got it all there to. It would be hard for me to pick a favorite.

When I see EricD posted a new series of photos from "his" eagle nest, there may well be 25 photos within the thread and I'd still go look at each and every one of them! They are usually ALL worth a close look, as not ONE is ever bad, let alone "average", or "mediocre", they usually are ALL good.

Which has just been proved by your newest series, Eric.
And how thrilling to see baby eagle 1 for the first time!
And yummy. They had battered duck for supper. And rat. :D

Am I the only one that really liked number two?

What kind of plane is that?

Awesome series. I still cant believe how huge those talons are. They're like power-tools and i think the duck found out. Groovy, really groovy set of pics.

Thanks for sharing those. I love #6, and #13 is a close second. What sort of lens do you use for this sort of work?

Unbelievable pictures.. I'm not familiar with your work, but I'm going to be! You captured some awesome and rare sights that most of us would never see if it weren't for you..

I can't believe the clarity-and with a 1.4 mag to boot! Very nice shots.

Holy good God! I just did a quick search for that lens-only $6000.00 At that price I may have to buy two in case one breaks...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back