Eagles and Seagulls

Thanks guys, this was by far my most successful birding venture as far as IQ goes, it was in the morning with the sun up, so I was able to keep my ISO really low, last time I was out I had to push it up to 3200 which decreased the IQ quite a bit

Just Beautiful!!!!!!!!! Would Love an area that I could go to like that. So When can I come visit?

Wowie Kazowie!!! :shock: :hail:

Incredible. Stunning. Gorgeous. Bee-U-T-FUL!!

That does it, though. I am NOT posting my most recent Eagle shots. They suddenly look like they were taken with a point-and-shoot compared to yours and coastalconn's recent shots. :lmao:

heh, thanks Mully, yeah #2 is funny, you can just see the standing eagle is NOT impressed with his friend's attempts to show off.

#2 from the 2nd set.............now I remember......Judas Priest-Screamin' For Vengeance

images

Those are great shots. I especially like the flight shots. Their eyes and eyebrow ridges (do eagles have eyebrows?) make them look intense!

I was wondering about tele converters and possible loss of quality. No issue in these shots! Fabulous

I was wondering about tele converters and possible loss of quality. No issue in these shots! Fabulous

Thanks! its also worth noting that the teleconverter I use did require a little AF fine tune correction, not much, but enough to make a good difference.

Excellent, they're all simply...er...excellent. What more can one say?

:D

Thanks! I think I'm going to try a re-edit of #9 and remove that gull in the foreground when I get home.

Okay, so I got a chance to re-edit the diving shot (#9) which was one of my favorites of the series, except for that gull in the foreground. just removed the gull, slightly different aspect ratio crop, and I boosed the saturation a little bit, what do you think of the new version?

re-edited:
eagledive_zpsee214992.jpg

first edit:
eagle6_zps73e559c3.jpg

Most reactions

Back