Easy D70 question, but I cant figure it out =(

barbossa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I got my D70 today, and I feel so lame asking this question :confused: Anyways, I was wondering how to switch over to the LCD and get the LCD to show the current shot. Like instead of using the viewfinder to look through, switch it to the LCD. I read the manual but couldn't find anything. Damn I feel so dumb haha thanks in advance though

Maybe pull the users manual out and read it also. That will answer a lot of questions you may have.

ouch, I sure hope you won't miss that feature. Welcome to the SLR world. good luck , I ope that the lack of LCD live preview wont set you back too much in taking great pictures.

Oh definitely, the viewfinder makes for much better shots, and forces you to put more thought even into fast candids and snapshots. Once you get used to it you'll wonder how you ever took a photo with your camera 20 inches in front of you in the first place.

The reason you can't use the LCD to compose is because there's a mirror in front of the sensor which redirects the light comming through the lens to go through the viewfinder.

once you get used to it, it's 10x better than using the LCD. It makes it more stable and it blocks out any outside distractions.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back