Elliott

rexbobcat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I helped another photographer with some promo photos of a local drag queen, Elliott. I went for a softer look than my previous beauty photos.
_DSC7662-Edit.jpg

Nicely done; lighting, expression and pose work well here. I do think you may have gone one notch too far on the skin smoothing though (oh.. and the ring on his right hand has slipped around to the side).

She is lovely! If you hadn't said so, no one would have known.

I really like the similar tones with the vibrant make up.

Nicely done; lighting, expression and pose work well here. I do think you may have gone one notch too far on the skin smoothing though (oh.. and the ring on his right hand has slipped around to the side).

I'll be honest, I didn't retouch her skin texture at all. I got rid of some lines around her mouth but that's it. Her complexion is THAT good. But yeah I noticed the ring. :/

I'll be honest, I didn't retouch her skin texture at all. I got rid of some lines around her mouth but that's it. Her complexion is THAT good. But yeah I noticed the ring. :/
Most drag makeup is done in a way to look "flawless", with thick primer and a lot of foundation.

Great shot. Really love the soft light, the styling, and the overall toning of the photograph. Has a very classic and iconic feeling to it. I would touch up the knuckles though, and try to match the color of the hand a little more closely with the face.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back