Emily & Jeremy - Awesome Jewish wedding!

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Check out the rest on Usagani Photography

p949986387.jpg

p1031222873.jpg

p736744425.jpg

p833874575.jpg

p605401626.jpg

p839202547.jpg

p541355278.jpg

p1006269730.jpg

p671392201.jpg

p569862621.jpg

Check out the rest on Usagani Photography

Last edited:
Wow. Thank you for all the responses. LmAO.

NIce shots! Love the B&W #8.. .. the panning on #10 is great.. cute shot! All very nice! :)

Great job :) Love the one of them on the bike and in the woods! The one where they are walking across the street looks like an album cover.

Hahaha Jewzer.

Love the panning! The whole series is just great, so much movement and emotion! Great job~

Love the panning! The whole series is just great, so much movement and emotion! Great job~

Thanks! I will post an e-session this week that has a lot of movement too. Now everyone wants to do the same thing I did.

I really like the way you went with this. It seems really great in a very natural sense. Makes you feel like you were there. (I love Jewish weddings! Those folks know how to party!)

I adore the personality you captured of them on the bike. Perfect framing and truly just an uplifting photo. I love it when you can 'feel' the couples personalities in photos. Bravo.

Nice set! I love the feel of emotion and movement in all of these pictures! Different cultures and religions adds a whole new flavor to photography sometimes! Great shots...I just have one nit... Is #2 grainy, or is it just my moniter? Look at the back of the girls head, closest to the camera. It looks grainy and just off.

Grain doesnt bother me. There a lot of photographers out there who add grains when they do B&W to make it look like film. I rather have grainy photos than photos that have gone trough noise reduction software.

Nice set! I love the feel of emotion and movement in all of these pictures! Different cultures and religions adds a whole new flavor to photography sometimes! Great shots...I just have one nit... Is #2 grainy, or is it just my moniter? Look at the back of the girls head, closest to the camera. It looks grainy and just off.

Most reactions

Back