Designsbyjessie TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2009 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Location Houston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 30, 2009 #16 I LUV it now with the color correction. Beautiful photo!
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 30, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #17 Thanks so much, everyone! Pacific! Yes, that's it! I flew to the other coast really quickly for this shot. <chuckle>
Thanks so much, everyone! Pacific! Yes, that's it! I flew to the other coast really quickly for this shot. <chuckle>
johngpt Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2008 Messages 5,204 Reaction score 3,161 Location Albuquerque, NM Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 1, 2009 #18 Well, this is where I'll call it an evening. What a wonderful image to close upon. I wouldn't bother lightening her face. On my monitor, it's perfect. You are going to print this out for her mother, aren't you? Ahem, mother's day? (and maybe score some points for more equipment? )
Well, this is where I'll call it an evening. What a wonderful image to close upon. I wouldn't bother lightening her face. On my monitor, it's perfect. You are going to print this out for her mother, aren't you? Ahem, mother's day? (and maybe score some points for more equipment? )
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 2, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #19 Thanks, John. Yeah, I need to print this one out. I may even make a big one for my wall at work. I really love looking at it. She's a cute kid and it seems like a nice photo, if I do say so myself.
Thanks, John. Yeah, I need to print this one out. I may even make a big one for my wall at work. I really love looking at it. She's a cute kid and it seems like a nice photo, if I do say so myself.