Emotive self portraits

elenaeshleman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not at all what I had planned for this shoot, but interesting none the less. Thoughts?

$DSC_0008.JPG$DSC_0013.JPG

Yes, it wasn't really over the tub just high above it..it was very challenging and nerve racking being surrounded by so much water with my camera!

I think maybe revisit a concept and or angles. They honestly look like creeper photos taken while you were bathing. What was the original idea?

What did you have planned?

I like em! Very nice. Much better than your earlier pix you posted.

Do you have problems with camera handling with wet hands?

Unusual. Looks a bit suicidal, but only a bit. You may consider removing the hole on the left on the b&w shot.

I actually wanted to experiment with breathing and my first idea was to lay in the tub and breath out, but unfortunately those photos were terrible.

I think the first one is good. I would say that the idea is neat, but I would like to see it in a different color tone. The second one is a little weird to me- it looks like you're dead and the medical examiner has taken pictures for the autopsy (if that's what you're going for). Above all, after looking at your other threads, I would stick with a theme and master it (B&W, self-portraits..etc). Cool stuff!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back