Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oh my god, a DIFFERENT BAND?!

Yes, it's true.

These are a combination of 2 different nights of the Harddrive Tour during which this band, Emphatic, played.

And that's all I have to say about that. I'm exhausted. :lol:

C&C if you want... if not... Hey... hey wait... did that? Did that just say "auto save" at the bottom of my post for a second? HA! That's awesome. A girl leaves for a week or two, comes back and her sh*t's autosaving!

ANYWAY... C&C if you want. If not, that's cool too. I'm going to collapse face first into bed now (Yeah right :roll:)

5830286337_19ee663a46_z.jpg

5830837526_aef09e111c_z.jpg

5830288381_d090aec8e7_z.jpg

5830288749_f54ba1c011_z.jpg

5830289771_2362aaca3b_z.jpg

I still don't know how I feel about this one...
5830294041_f78cbedbcb_z.jpg

5830845122_8b96679107_z.jpg

5830297403_4457bf0aff_z.jpg

5830297927_9fcba7da3d_z.jpg

5830847778_5e3f91e887_z.jpg

5830849608_7026c8993e_z.jpg

5830850144_d033357239_z.jpg

5830301299_8ac3fb9a03_z.jpg

5830851062_cca858f3d9_z.jpg

Holy complete layout change Batman! What is all this fun stuff happening? It looks like Auto-save isn't the only thing that I have yet to discover around here... :lol: Someone wanna explain to me what this local retrieve option, or whatever it says, is when uploading photos? :lol:

Anyway... if you're curious, the rest of the set is here:

Emphatic - a set on Flickr

KTHANKSBYE!!!!! :biggrin:

I like #11 of the drummer, I like the action and coloring! The rather large copyright in the center of the picture is a bit of a distraction but I guess I can understand the reasoning...

I like #11 of the drummer, I like the action and coloring! The rather large copyright in the center of the picture is a bit of a distraction but I guess I can understand the reasoning...

Thanks Bitter! :sillysmi:

But I have to ask... WHAT is that picture?! XD Is that *YOU*? Is that YOUR beard?! I feel like I missed something... I need to see a bigger version of that STAT! :lol:

Pretty sweet photos! :) I like the one where he is looking right at you. :D

Thanks!

He was messing with me all night. :lmao:

At the one show anyway... anytime he came to the front of the stage he made it a point to tap me on the head before returning to his mic. :lol:

Thanks Bitter! :sillysmi:

But I have to ask... WHAT is that picture?! XD Is that *YOU*? Is that YOUR beard?! I feel like I missed something... I need to see a bigger version of that STAT! :lol:

You know he is not BITTER, he is BUTTER ....

Uh, e.rose - that's not Bitter.....

Love your photos - I really like 8 and 12 in particular.

Oh ... As for the photos, as always, I like them. Great work!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Told you I'm exhausted! XD I just saw "B----r Jeweler" and assumed apparently that I read the word "Bitter". :biglaugh:

But, PHEW, I was worried for a second! :lmao: Jokes on me... good one! :lol:

And thanks BlackSheep. :sillysmi:

Thanks! :sillysmi:

I LOVE these! I'm WAY new but I go to concerts alot!!! I can never get pictures this sharp with this kind of lighting what settings do you use?!?!?

Hehe Buttload.

Great set :)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Told you I'm exhausted! XD I just saw "B----r Jeweler" and assumed apparently that I read the word "Bitter". :biglaugh:

But, PHEW, I was worried for a second! :lmao: Jokes on me... good one! :lol:

And thanks BlackSheep. :sillysmi:

Thanks! :sillysmi:
No its just how your brain works. I was in psychology and one letter was taken out of every word but people still read it fluently.We are programmed to just see the parts of the words and our brains fill in the rest.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back