End of summer

megapaws

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was down at the beach today. I was feeling kinda sad cuz fall is in the air. Took this shot - tried it in colour and B&W. Did I capture the mood?

IMG_8110b.jpg

IMG_8110c.jpg

i like the colour better, personally. and when i look at the empty bench, i think more of a lonliness type of sad, thats just me though, looks good!

I prefer the colour version here! the colours are very warm, very autumn-like! very good!

thanks for the input - glad I captured some kind of feeling in this one

I like the colour also. And I like how you caught that small piece of branch by the bench too Sort of adds to the fall mood.

it shows you how different people are.. i love fall..it makes me sad to have summer..so the color one is cool to me... i think you did a great job! but dont worry..summer always lasts longer...and seems to be here faster than any season to me...

An empty bench at the beach sure says the end of summer to me. I prefer the black and white version but I wish the end of the bench wasn't cut off.

thanks everyone - and yeah pursuer, I'm still working on the whole composition thing - I get so caught up in the camera settings, sometimes I forget the little things.... like what I'm looking at in the view finder. oh well I guess National Geographic will have to wait LOL :)

Most reactions

Back