What's new

Engagement Photos for C&C

cardonalj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
286
Reaction score
19
Location
Rockaway Beach, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In #1 you've cropped her hand right at the last knuckle and in the rest the skin & his shirt are at least 1/2 stop over-exposed. I'd suggest taking those back to the pixel room and doing some minor exposure tweaks.
 
thanks tired iron. def will head back and salvage it as best as i can
 
Long face Vs Long face: first let me congratulate the couple for their mutual selection; they are a lovely couple
I really liked the posing in all of them and their facial expression is fine in all
I noticed the exposure problem only because Tirediron had pointed that out and once read that, i found it is there; i have no keen eyes to recognize such things myself ;)
Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom