mj101304e.jpg

mj101304d.jpg

mj101304c.jpg

mj101304h.jpg

camera: Pentax 67II w/ 90mm f/2.8 LS & 165mm f/4 LS
film: Arista Pro 400
Vivitar 285HV w/ bounce diffuser
scanned from 4"x5" proof prints

All good work. That second one is excellent!! I'll bet it's their favorite one, the expressions are so nice and relaxed. I really like the third one, too, though it seems a little dark.

They both look like they're wearing black, which makes a lot of detail disappear...can't tell if it's the image itself or my monitor. :scratch:

They are wearing black. I think she thought it would make her look thinner. :roll:

ksmattfish said:
They are wearing black. I think she thought it would make her look thinner. :roll:

:LOL: Our vanity is laughable, isn't it???

terri said:
ksmattfish said:

:LOL: Our vanity is laughable, isn't it???

That's why I love photographing children. They haven't been brainwashed into bullsh*t self image problems.

Almost all adults think they look bad in photos, even if their close friends and family (and even me, a stranger) think that it's a pretty good photo of them. This woman is very beautiful, but she doesn't look like a Barbie doll, and I think she thinks she's supposed to.

the one good thing about them both wearing black is it makes them look like one person.... like the bond marraige gives? or is that going too deep :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back