midgeman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok you included a dog so you got my vote
These are nice.
Did you use any lighting seems like the one under the roof is a tad dark
The first and last I'd crop in tighter. If I were the bride to be I'd want it to be about us
But that's me an egocentric dog lover

Not too shabby, especially for a first time ever kinda deal! Simple, direct, unpretentious, decent color. The last shot is very nicely done. My least favorite is shot #4, which seems awfully low-riding on the couple and the dog...too much top space and a weird, unbalanced, tension-twinged feeling because of that. Shots 1,2,and 3 are pretty good, with a mix of couple in the environment on #1, #2 being good at showing the park area and the trio, and #3 being a nice ring shot, with just a little bit of the dog in there! And the last shot, a wonderful way to wrap the session up!

I like the last one wide. I feel like it tells more of a story.. like "we are going on a journey together". Too many times do people go in tight and miss out on whats around the subject, which can add much more to a story.

The photos look great!

Good shots! I like that they included their dog in the pictures. I'm going to guess that he is their first baby.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back