Engagement Shoot Number 2

Richard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raeelle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well this is my 2nd engagement shoot. C & C welcome. Had a lot of fun with these two. If I find time I will post some more shots.

Also thanks to everyone for their comments from my last shoot.

Image_007.jpg

Image_109.jpg

Image_106.jpg

Image_111.jpg

Image_115.jpg

Image_123.jpg

Nice shots. I'm not a fan of #5 due to the poll that is coming out of his head and dividing her in half. I think #4 is my favorite.

nice shots, I actually number 5, it's very unique and cute. I also like number 3 alot, overall, nice work. You actually put them in the river too, wow, never seen that before, lol.

#3 is the best one by far.

These are fun and I like how you've worked in the environment! I'm thinking though that with the saturation you did you inadvertently added in some extra red to their skin tones which I can see mostly in the last two. #4 looks to be on the yellow side.

Good poses, but all seem over-exposed and/or slightly over-saturated. Looking at them, it appears that they were exposed for the shadows rather than the highlights.

Good poses, but all seem over-exposed and/or slightly over-saturated. Looking at them, it appears that they were exposed for the shadows rather than the highlights.

Yes you are right I do expose for the shadows. I've just started making some money with photography and I have to say I get a little nervous about not having the subject exposed. So I expose for that. But I just did some research on exposing for the highlights and I am going to experiment with that. So thank you for the observation.

AprilRamone said:
I'm thinking though that with the saturation you did you inadvertently added in some extra red to their skin tones which I can see mostly in the last two. #4 looks to be on the yellow side.

Yes number 4 is yellowish, I did notice that but I thought it looked ok, but I'm going to see if I can get the yellow out before I give the CD to the client. I don't really see the red in the skin tones but I will double check them also. I'll just bring the red levels down a tad. Thanks.

Thank you to everyone for the comments!

#3 and 6 are my favorites. So I have to ask were you in the water too??

Yes from the waist down, and I had to drive 2 hours home wet. The family was very nice though and let me use a towel to dry off! But I don't mind the water, I'm the type of person who prefers not to use an umbrella when it rains. Unless it is a big down pour, then I run for cover!

Yes you are right I do expose for the shadows. I've just started making some money with photography and I have to say I get a little nervous about not having the subject exposed. So I expose for that. But I just did some research on exposing for the highlights and I am going to experiment with that. So thank you for the observation.

When you're doing this sort of work (that is: The kind where you can't go back and get a 'do-over') I'd suggest bracketing each shot 1/3 or 1/2 stop each side. You'll chew through a little more memory, but you'll have a lot more to work with.

on pic 4 i would of liked to see some tight cropping through the lens.

you had allready shot them there, so zoom in and take a few shots.

it would of taken a few seconds to pose them.

maybe crop in from her hands up. have his head against hers tilted looking at the camera, his right hand is just hanging there just have him open his palm and place it on the side of her shoulder.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back