What's new

Eos m or m10

Lucorn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,
I am looking to buy a entry level mirrorless. My favorite one is the canon eos m, but right now i can find only a few used so i thought i may take an new m10 for the same price. Is it worth? Or the eos m is much better than the m10? I do mostly street and landscape photography.
Thanks in advance
 
Hi everyone,
I am looking to buy a entry level mirrorless. My favorite one is the canon eos m, but right now i can find only a few used so i thought i may take an new m10 for the same price. Is it worth? Or the eos m is much better than the m10? I do mostly street and landscape photography.
Thanks in advance

depends on your budget and photo subjects
the original $100 Canon M is small and cheap
the latest Canon M5 has more features and a faster AF
the rumored M6 is smaller with a detached viewfinder
The M10 has more 'frames per second'
.
so many choices ..... but why is there no M4?

www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom