Episode 3

If my last two movies were matrix reloaded and revolutions... I would quit making movies too.

mentos_007 said:
that meant the end of human vs machines war! Neo sacrificed himself for the humanity! Exactly like a Christ for Christians etc...

no. they reinserted everyone back into the matrix!!!!! did they rebuild the cities in that short amount of time????? the air wasnt even breathable!

md

Another Star Wars? Guess my boyfriend will make me sit through that when it comes out. When we first started dating, I told him I'd never seen the original trilogy...he freaked. He said that was a pre-req for girls he dates...he brought em all over and made me watch em!

core_17 said:
Another Star Wars? Guess my boyfriend will make me sit through that when it comes out. When we first started dating, I told him I'd never seen the original trilogy...he freaked. He said that was a pre-req for girls he dates...he brought em all over and made me watch em!

smart guy :lol:

md

Can't wait for episode III to come out! I've worn out two VHS sets of Ep. IV to VI and the 2 prequals on DVD are looking a bit shakey too. I have a sealed box set of the originals on DVD and VHS still sealed and it takes all my strength sometimes not to open them. So bring on the last movie, bring out the box sets and i'll be a happy man :)

A mate of mine is a huge fan too and we used to pick which actors we would be, turn down the sound and see who would stuff up their lines first!

Is that sad or what?!?!

yay! A real horror... I'm so sorry core...

mentos_007 said:

yay! A real horror... I'm so sorry core...

no, the real tragedy is sitting through those horrible harry peter movies...geez give me a break..

md

p.s. luckydog, thats not wierd , i do the same, and im 24!

MD

I liked the original series better than the pre-quels but I will likely see the 3rd one. I haven't seen the last Matrix movie, I thought the first was the best of that series.

AlisonS said:
I liked the original series better than the pre-quels but I will likely see the 3rd one. I haven't seen the last Matrix movie, I thought the first was the best of that series.

yeah the ending to the second one made me want to throw up, but they made up for it with revolutions.

md

MDowdey said:
AlisonS said:

yeah the ending to the second one made me want to throw up, but they made up for it with revolutions.

md
How can you say that! I thought revolutions was worse... they both seemed so thrown together at the last minute.

voodoocat said:
MDowdey said:
AlisonS said:

md
How can you say that! I thought revolutions was worse... they both seemed so thrown together at the last minute.

nah, i think they were well done. i hated the cliffhanger ending of the second one, but there was a scene in the third...im not gonna give it away here...but lets just say they are in that ship and see something..that scene made that movie for me.

and yes chad, they seemed rushed compared to the first.

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back