Episode 3

M

MDowdey

Ive been doing my homework, and seeing as how i love me some star wars, i was wondering if there were any other fanatics here?

Episode 3 May 2005

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

md

Loved the originals but the prequels have left a sour taste in my mouth so far. I'll be there to see it when it opens just to see how it pans out.

voodoocat said:
Loved the originals but the prequels have left a sour taste in my mouth so far. I'll be there to see it when it opens just to see how it pans out.

i didnt like that lucas filmed it entirely digitally.

but have no fear, i believe the third one will set everybody over the edge. i dont want to say too much here, but its gonna be shocking!!

md

hmmm...sounds like you've got the inside track, Matt. I'll be checking them out....gotta keep up with these stories, of course. :D

bleeee I hate star wars... I hate fantasy... The only fantastic books/ films that I enjoy were... Harry potter series and matrix... that's all.. I don't get star wars... they are fighting with a torch!!!!

mentos_007 said:
bleeee I hate star wars... I hate fantasy... The only fantastic books/ films that I enjoy were... Harry potter series and matrix... that's all.. I don't get star wars... they are fighting with a torch!!!!

that "torch"will F you up no joke.

terri,

ive just been obsessing over the past couple of weeks and reading all the spoilers and stuff....i cant wait.

md

terri,

ive just been obsessing over the past couple of weeks and reading all the spoilers and stuff....i cant wait.

md

Ha, I understand completely. Here's hoping it lives up to the hype....the Star Trek series have fared better, IMHO, as sequels than Star Wars.

ohhh... come on... those white guys, monsters etc is irritating :p:p:p

mentos_007 said:
ohhh... come on... those white guys, monsters etc is irritating :p:p:p

hey mento's. wanna see my lightsaber? :twisted:

md

Karalee said:
I hope one day they make another Matrix movie. They left it wide open.

from what i heard, the wachowski brothers arent doing movies ever again after revolutions. thats just a rumor i guess.

md

MAtrix isn't open! It's finished...there's a deep psychological meaning ...

mentos_007 said:
MAtrix isn't open! It's finished...there's a deep psychological meaning ...

its always open!!!!

what about the ending????????????

md

that meant the end of human vs machines war! Neo sacrificed himself for the humanity! Exactly like a Christ for Christians etc...

Most reactions

Back