What's new

Everglades National Park

Jet915

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
80
Reaction score
13
Location
Pensacola, FL for now
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few shots from a recent trip to the Everglades. I'm not sure what the alligator has in his mouth btw (a bird?).

everglades02.jpg


wildlife248.jpg


wildlife250.jpg


wildlife252.jpg


wildlife254.jpg
 
I really like #1 -- not only are there some nice strong vertical lines, but I love how they recede into the distance.
 
what time of day did you shoot the first one at. I really like it.
 
Another thumbs-up for the first. Very striking, good use of silhouettes.
 
i really like the first picture!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom