Everyone else is doing it...

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've always wanted to try one of these, and since everryone else has posted one in the last few days, I figured I had best give it a go.

ibjora.jpg

Note to self, next time, don't live in such a small dorm room...

Thanks for lookin'

Note to self, next time, don't live in such a small dorm room...
:lmao: - nice shot, looks like fun, might have to try this...

And I STILL don't know how it is being done... though it seems to be THE new TPF-disease... like we once had the "drip-disease" on here... a year ago or so it was. Grrr. I want to know how to do it!

Don;t worry Lafoto, its easy, all you have to do is clone yourself...
No seriously, all you do is set up your camera on a tripod, turn on the timer, sit down and wait for the picture to be taken, then without moving the camera at all, take another picture with you in a different spot, then another, then another, etc. If i remember correctly though you don;t have photshop...which makes the last part of this rather difficult...you need to use each picture as a layer and then erase the parts you dont want from the picture. It was actually much easier then I expected. I hope that made sense :)

I am having Photoshop re-installed, by the way. An old version (6.0), but it is running. Erase everything I don't need? Hmph... I might try to do that after all...

Thats cool. I gotta try this one time....I think .

i'm trying something like that but in a video, takes much longer then i thought.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back