TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought i would post some pics of my pets
I used the Wally conversion thingie again. That action just rocks
Anyways, first pic shows my ball python Spot and the second one shows my bearded dragons Bep and Truus.

Spot028.jpg

baardagaam006.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Both photos are great!
Spot has definitely grown a lot already! Wow, this goes fast.

And the double-portrait of Bep and Truus could not have come out any better. It is just great and makes me smile. Were you dangling some food above their heads to make them look attentively like this and both in the same direction? If so, clever idea! :D

thanks for the comments

hehe, no i didnt dangle a food item in front of them. In some funny way, they usually look in the same direction. So it was pretty easy to shoot. Just had to put them in a pose and hope that they would stay like that, cause if it takes to long, they get impatient and start wondering around :)

First shot: eww, but well composed (I hate snakes)

Second shot: AWESOME.

Snakes rock the house man but to each his own i guess.I keep 8 so i love em.

Im on reptilescanada.com.You are on there to right?Check out my posts.I just made a few new ones last week.

I'm a sucker for reptiles so I like em' both. Pardon my ignorance but "Wally's method"? I'm assuming a B&W conversion in PS? I'd like to hear about it. If my BP would hurry up and finish her shedding process I want to do a photo shoot with her this weekend. Been talking/thinking about it for months but you've inspired me now ;)

Most reactions

Back