What's new

Experimenting

Giovanni

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario
Hey everyone, I have been using an old Minolta AF-D for the past two years. My dad just bought a Canon PowerShot for the family so I did some experimenting last night and this is what I came up with.

photo0142.jpg


photo0112.jpg
 
I think the second one is better because of the added interest of the oncoming car. I never seem to get anything when I try something like this.
 
I suggest cropping the hood.
It will make the first (which I like better personally) even more mysterious, so the viewer will have to wonder even more what it might be they see and how it was taken.
It's just a pity this large street light gives you such a big light blob right in the middle... but well. We can't have it all, right?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom