Explosive Highspeed Photos

Thanks. Cloning is wicked hard on these. I am getting a BB gun so I try to time it better.
I'm sure timing better would help, but in case you miss timing- have you considered using something like fishing line that might not show as much?

Thanks. Cloning is wicked hard on these. I am getting a BB gun so I try to time it better.
I'm sure timing better would help, but in case you miss timing- have you considered using something like fishing line that might not show as much?

For what part?

For what part?
Thought it was suggested to clone the string out, I thought maybe it would be less noticeable with fishing line. :shrug:

For what part?
Thought it was suggested to clone the string out, I thought maybe it would be less noticeable with fishing line. :shrug:

Oh I used fishing like and an alligator clip.

For what part?

Oh I used fishing like and an alligator clip.
I couldn't quite tell since I was viewing on my phone, sorry. :-(

I like them. I certainly wouldn't like the cleanup though! How did you pop the balloons? I know you mentioned you are getting a BB gun but wouldn't the balloon move since it's so light weight?

Most reactions

Back