What's new

F.F.T.T.S

©AnderGraph

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
Location
Hampshire, England
F.F.T.T.S (Filter First Timer Test Shots)

Well, i got some filters yesterday and about 5 minutes after i got out of the shop i stopped on my way home to test them, this is a random shot of fields near(ish) to me.

bluesky2fx.jpg


I used a blue grad and an ND grad (not sure which ones)
 
JonMikal said:
what filters did you pick up?

cool shot!

1,2 and 3 stop grads and a dark blue grad, i plan to get quite a few more but just didnt know what to choose at the time, would like a purple grad, tobacco grad and sunset also a warm up.
 
I really love that picture...Great shot.
 
find out what kind of filters these are for me cuz i got some shopping to do I think.
 
ajmall said:
i think it's time i tried more filters than a skylight and polarising... great photo by the way
That's what I thought after seeing this. :p

Works a treat!
 
fantastic shot!!! the composition is great!!!
the cropping on the left is a little "un-comfortable" for my eye though.
 
Nice work....I like the lighting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom