Facebook And Other Social Media Sites

Ever get spam mail? Instead of using the browser built in "private" settings I use a very good VPN. Good internet security is far more complicated than a firewall, anti-virus program and a few privacy settings in the OS or browser.

Besides, I can watch TV from about anywhere in the world as my VPN allows me to spoof being in that country allowing me to watch the online programs that are only for that country. I love the BBC, the real BBC not BBC America.

makes sense. Not quite sure how the spam works. They can spam me all they want on the other hand, I use multiple fake emails it wont get checked and I wont know the difference.

Social media is horrible, kind of like that new-fangled internet and e-mail and stuff. And yet, somehow I have uploaded over 3,000 photos to it, as well as over 6,000 pics to that crazy world wide web thingamajig.

Yeah, dread and hate are what I have even heard from some people I know about these online social media sites. But these are one of the media for keeping in touch with friends and kins and to showcase your photos (kind of like a place for "show-and-tell") and as long as the metadata of my pictures do not go with them these sites are alright. And I am not hoping to find enemies in them too, otherwise they will become another pain in the neck, heh, heh.

Facebook is the best thing since sliced bread for dysfunctional families! Interacting online is so much better than in person!! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back