What's new

Facebook.com/Pictured --Need advice for improvement

CamCracker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
100
Reaction score
3
Location
United States of America
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone. I tried uploading my photos for you all to see, but it wouldn't let me. So I just gave you my facebook page so you can see my work there. If you have a facebook account, then you can become a fan and participate in activities such as contests. And you can talk about things you would like to talk about. I am not trying to advertise. The only reason I'm putting this up here is to show my photos to get some advice on them. I need to know if you think that anyone wants to buy them (If they're good enough), and where to go to get good shots, just things like that. Thanks for any help. I really appreciate it. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom