What's new

Fairytale Morning

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This scene reminded me of those fake fairy photos from many many years ago only on a tiny scale so I went for an older feel.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

Fairytale Morning

 
Hmmmm... DARK fairytale morning? That reminds me more of The Dark Crystal" than laughing, zipping around little fairies! (although I have to admit, them little boogers can sure bite the daylights out of you when you piss them off!)

I do like the textures... nicely done!
 
Hmmmm... DARK fairytale morning? That reminds me more of The Dark Crystal" than laughing, zipping around little fairies! (although I have to admit, them little boogers can sure bite the daylights out of you when you piss them off!)

I do like the textures... nicely done!


loved that movie!
I had a ferret named Fizgig...



im not really seeing that in the picture though. or fairy tale.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm... DARK fairytale morning? That reminds me more of The Dark Crystal" than laughing, zipping around little fairies! (although I have to admit, them little boogers can sure bite the daylights out of you when you piss them off!)

I do like the textures... nicely done!


loved that movie!
I had a ferret named Fizgig...



im not really seeing that in the picture though. or fairy tale.


you be a good man, medic! ;) He who loves children's movies keeps a young heart! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the feeling on the morning that I woke up after I had scored my first-ever fairy tail...wow...it was quite a time!!!!!!!! No photos though...
 
Lol thanks guys!

Ok I live that movie and can totally get on board with that ;)
 
Morning coffee bump in hopes someone, ANYONE sees the wee fairy that I see in this shot!
 
Is your wee fairy posing under the wee tree while being watched from a wee bird in one of the branches? If so, then, nope! Don't see it at all! :mrgreen:
 
Is your wee fairy posing under the wee tree while being watched from a wee bird in one of the branches? If so, then, nope! Don't see it at all! :mrgreen:

Well drats, I was sure that you of all people would see her! ;)
 
I also don't see a wee porcupine on the other branch watching the bird.
 
I didn't see him but I can now! I actually fell in love with this one, my depth perception(?) changed when I first saw the fairy, almost like it pulled the scene together in a slightly different way somehow...
 
And now I can't stop looking at it!:thumbup:
 
Perrrrrfect ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom