Fake fabricate JPEG date created

As far as changing data goes and not leaving any 'tracks', simply put the hard drive into another computer as a secondary drive. Any mainframers out there would instantly recognize: IHEZAP and SUPERZAP programs...

480sparky said:
So my D7000 will be able to fake a photo taken in, say, 2004?

Sure it can. But anyone dumb enough to believe a camera took a photo 5 years before its release is a fool. I'm pretty sure I can change the date / time in my D90's menu options and take a digital photo with a time stamp from 1904.

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

I love this thread. it's juts kind of meandering around going nowhere.

I'm guessing KMH is planning to use it as an example of why he normally closes threads from the dead.

I'm guessing KMH is planning to use it as an example of why he normally closes threads from the dead.

4895 posts.... How many of them were useful? You sure are quick to jump in and start slamming people and trolling away (post above is a great example), never quick in jumping in to help people out though - or so I've noticed. you should put some troll hair on that donkey avatar.

Actually we use it as a reference to list names of members who clearly don't read all of a thread (or at least the first and last pages) to remain up to date and who only post based on the title or first post.

I then stick needles in voodoo dolls of those members! *yes printed out IPaddresses and web-names do work on voodoo apparently ;)*

Actually we use it as a reference to list names of members who clearly don't read all of a thread (or at least the first and last pages) to remain up to date and who only post based on the title or first post.

I then stick needles in voodoo dolls of those members! *yes printed out IPaddresses and web-names do work on voodoo apparently ;)*

we miss the Hatted Husky..

4895 posts.... How many of them were useful? You sure are quick to jump in and start slamming people and trolling away (post above is a great example), never quick in jumping in to help people out though - or so I've noticed. you should put some troll hair on that donkey avatar.

ehm. learn to use your spot meter, meter for the hilights, expose at latitude.

yadda yadda yadda. you won't take any of that advice either. PHOTOGRAPHY IS HARD!

Oh. I've been keeping up. In fact I was one of the early people to reply.

Huh. Maybe you should add yourself to that list :)

Hi Everyone!

I'm bringing this thread back to life as the issue of modifying EXIF data is becoming an common problem in my job.

OH WAIT! THERE IT IS!

No wonder it all seemed so random.

Most reactions

Back