Fall is fun

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Love the cooler weather and the woods and skies seem like they are coming alive lately. I had a peregrine Falcon circle around me and land on a perfect perch. I never see them so I was pumped. Still a few Osprey kicking around and a few other recent images. Thanks for looking and comments welcome..

1 I'll take it for ISO 4000...
Peregrine Falcon 10_24 1 High ISO by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Peregrine Falcon 10_24 2 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Great Egret 10_23 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Late Season Osprey 10_24 3 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

5 First Blue Headed Vireo
Blue Headed Vireo (My first) 10_24 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Very cool falcon and that last pic is gorgeous. Great color, bokeh, composition... beautiful shot.

Gorgeous shots. Love them all, especially #4.

Great set. I have to pick #3 for it's uniqueness.

Hey Kris that's a great shot of the Vireo but I've never seen one that blue. They normally look more grayish blue with a hint of yellow. Did you happen to push the blues a little during post? It's a great shot but the color seems off.

Hats off to you on the falcon, dang that was awesome!

Hey Kris that's a great shot of the Vireo but I've never seen one that blue. They normally look more grayish blue with a hint of yellow. Did you happen to push the blues a little during post? It's a great shot but the color seems off.

Hats off to you on the falcon, dang that was awesome!
I don't think I did, but I will double check.. It was in a very shaded spot.. I just found out about camera standard instead of Adobe colors and the color and contrast are quite different instead of the flat lacking contrast images I used to get when I open them in LR...

Nice series!
Very cool falcon and that last pic is gorgeous. Great color, bokeh, composition... beautiful shot.
Beautiful!
Gorgeous shots. Love them all, especially #4.
Great set. I have to pick #3 for it's uniqueness.
Just wonderful.
Thanks everyone!
I went back and looked at it and the white balance the camera picked was way too cool. It was in a very shaded spot and the camera picked a WB around 4300. I manully picked my white balance spot and I think this might be more accurate...
Blue Headed Vireo Edit 10_24 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

I went back and looked at it and the white balance the camera picked was way too cool. It was in a very shaded spot and the camera picked a WB around 4300. I manully picked my white balance spot and I think this might be more accurate...
Blue Headed Vireo Edit 10_24 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr[/QUOTE]

Now that's what I'm talking about! What a great shot of it. You don't often get those out in the clear like that.

Most reactions

Back