What's new

Fall of a Hero.

manicmike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
307
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Playing around with the D50 I got from Pixmedic. I figured I'd try something new out. There are a couple things I'd change with this. The top of the helmet is a little hot and the plexiglass bent a little. Thoughts?
Where my Halo fans at? :mrgreen:

 
Last edited:
That bad?
 
Sorry Mike, I' guess I'm too old to get it. The dramatic lighting is pretty cool accept, as you say, were you lost it along the top
 
Id wear that to work if I could lol
 
Sorry Mike, I' guess I'm too old to get it. The dramatic lighting is pretty cool accept, as you say, were you lost it along the top

It's from a video game. Halo, actually. Long story short, the Spartans were basically super soldiers with high tech armor and this is one of their helmets.

Id wear that to work if I could lol

I tried. Didn't fit. :mrgreen:
 
That's pretty cool Mike. I love the idea, the scrapes on the helmet and the dramatic lighting too. The only thing for me is that I'd like to have seen a little more light on the mouth guard as it seems to be the natural place that draws my eye.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom