What's new

Famous Reading

Rick58

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
4,227
Reaction score
1,473
Location
Reading, Pa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Now I got your attention and you were forced to view one of my famous, Record, Documentary, Snap, shots.
Too late... You looked so you might as well comment :)

Bashing to begin in 5,4,3,2,1...GO!

View attachment 38992
 
Ahh, trickery!


What is famous reading anthracite?
 
The contrast just grabbed me so there is no question that I would read the sign. Otherwise it's just a shed.
 
The contrast just grabbed me so there is no question that I would read the sign. Otherwise it's just a shed.

Thanks Rick, That's pretty much what I expect, but it's what I enjoy doing. I thought I'd share in case anyone had any critque regarding how it may be improved without losing what it's meant to be. That may only make sense to me, but that's ok to.
 
Normally I would have a quibble about the sign being in the centre of the picture, but here the shapes of the side wall, the roof-line and the door, add enough to make this work really well.
In other words, I like it!

A slight (and it is very slight..) improvement, might be to adjust the verticals a little, I am guessing you a quite a tall guy and was looking down to get this shot. There is a little reverse convergence going on there. :)
 
Thanks Rob

Actually just the opposite. Only 5'10" and I was kneeling to get down to the sign level.
It seems the left wall is plumb, but the slant is visible on the right. I'll have to see if I can sort it out.
Thanks again for the input.
 
The contrast just grabbed me so there is no question that I would read the sign. Otherwise it's just a shed.

Thanks Rick, That's pretty much what I expect, but it's what I enjoy doing. I thought I'd share in case anyone had any critque regarding how it may be improved without losing what it's meant to be. That may only make sense to me, but that's ok to.

I get it. It sure works! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom