FastLane from the UK. Hi!

FastLane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Okay, pleased to be aboard. I'm looking forward to picking up new ideas and tips from you guys and am always ready to offer advice to anyone who needs it if I know the answer.

I'm 41 years old, live in Essex in the UK (anyone else here from the UK?) and have been seriously into photography for the last couple of years. My latest venture is storm photography after getting some knockout pictures when I went out during a storm we had here a couple of weekends back. Take a look at www.123freehost.co.uk/sites/lightningphotography and let me know what you think.

Anyway, after storms my next fave subject is insect macro's which I had a double page spread in What Digital Camera magazine a couple of years ago. With the money I received from that little venture I bought an A3 printer and now my place is top to toe with all of my best stuff that I've printed out and framed. I've just had an exhibition in Wickford, Essex and have another in Basildon in December.

I'll post some of my best images for your critique/opinions over the next few weeks.

Anyway, I'll shut up now. I'll look forward to hearing what you thought of those lightning pics. Cheers!

hey1 i just got back from a trip to England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland it was awsome, too bad i did not have my AE-1 with me :( but i hope to go back soon you are lucky to live there! welcome :D

Most reactions

Back