What's new

Favorite Photography Books

simonydes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got my Speedlighter's Handbook by Syl Arena in the mail today. I was wondering are there any books or handbooks that you guys like? Any favorites?
I am trying to put together a nice library of photography books either favorite artists and their photos or handbooks and how to's.
Something to read on a rainy day :-) any suggestions?
 
Some of my favorites:

The Hot Shoe Diaries by Joe McNally
The Moment It Clicks by Joe McNally
Photographic Global Notes: A Dean Collins Production (v. 1 & 2)
The Photographer's Eye: Composition and Design for Better Digital Photos by Michael Freeman
 
I am not sure how advanced you are but Understanding Exposure is one of the most recommended books on this forum. I read it twice when I got my DSLR and I really need to read it again.
 
Anything by SCOTT KELBY!!!!! I love his books because not only can I learn a ton from him but he keeps you interested and he is funny! If you are getting into speed lights then read LIGHTS CAMERA, CAPTURE!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom