Favour Amunga- More model portraits

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I posted a couple of shots from this shoot about a month ago, but those were the only two from the shoot that I had a chance to edit between client shoots and work, but yesterday I was finally able to edit a few more.

I love this model's unique beauty, and her presence in front of a camera is so strong!

All shots were in natural light with a rented 85mm f/1.2L.
You may not edit any of my photos.

The first shot was my first time using frequency separation, and I definitely need practice.
img_8895_1_by_danostergren-d8tf2y8.jpg

untitled_by_danostergren-d8tcboo.jpg

untitled_by_danostergren-d8tcblv.jpg

untitled_by_danostergren-d8tcc9s.jpg

untitled_by_danostergren-d8tcbr1.jpg

img_8712_1_by_danostergren-d8tcbq0.jpg

Last edited:
Love #1. Wanting to see a closeup shot showing gap teeth. Lauren Hutton / Brigitte Bardot ish.

I like #1 the best, but the skin does have a little to much texture, but you already said that! :)
I also like #2, 3, and 5.
#6 just doesn't click with me, but that's just me.
#4 it's is her shirt that kills it, it gives her a very long waist. Being that she looks really tall, it kinda makes her look funny.
Still a great set! :)

I like #1 the best, but the skin does have a little to much texture, but you already said that! :)
I also like #2, 3, and 5.
#6 just doesn't click with me, but that's just me.
#4 it's is her shirt that kills it, it gives her a very long waist. Being that she looks really tall, it kinda makes her look funny.
Still a great set! :)
Thank you!

I updated the first post with a new version of the first photo. The skin texture was bothering me, so I toned it down a bit.

1,3 and the last two for me :)

I haven't seen the first edit of #1 but what if you try to tone down the skin texture just a bit more?

Re-edit of #1 is awesome, though I liked all the texture of your original too.

Saw #1 on FB. STUNNING.

I updated the first post with a new version of the first photo. The skin texture was bothering me, so I toned it down a bit.

I like the re-edit on #1 much better!:1219:

1,3 and the last two for me :)

I haven't seen the first edit of #1 but what if you try to tone down the skin texture just a bit more?
You're right, I agree it may still be too much.

I kind of liked the overly textured face for some reason.

Spectacular.

I'd think with the first one since it seems more noticeable looking up close, that if you ever do an enlargement it might get too noticeable. But I love the texture of the dappled light on the face.

It almost makes me think of a modern day tintype (because those are being done and I think they look amazingly real).

I kind of liked the overly textured face for some reason.
It was bugging me, so I had to fix it. Even still something about the texture bothers me, but that's her actual skin texture. I may still tweak it just a bit though.

Spectacular.

I'd think with the first one since it seems more noticeable looking up close, that if you ever do an enlargement it might get too noticeable. But I love the texture of the dappled light on the face.

It almost makes me think of a modern day tintype (because those are being done and I think they look amazingly real).
Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back