What's new

Feed Me Seymour, Feed me!

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$8589888501_b86765f505_o.webp

A fun shot that I printed today and took to the owner of the place where these things live. Good effort on my part because he hired me to do his new catalogue. (I did show him the original.)
 
ooo - veddy, veddy goood. Hopefully he won't be paying you "in kind". although having that kind of lift could elevate your photography to new heights (oh, these puns are getting bad - sorry :blushing: ).

:thumbup:
 
Oooh no..I get nice green stuff. I will do the whole job, layout, photography text, etc. I have no need for a lift box. And, I get to shoot his new inventory.
 
congrats, looks like it could be a real fun assignment and it adds to the bank account and the portfolio at the same time!

WesternGuy
 
ooo - veddy, veddy goood. Hopefully he won't be paying you "in kind". although having that kind of lift could elevate your photography to new heights (oh, these puns are getting bad - sorry :blushing: ).

:thumbup:

I am pretty sure that if I had taken this shot your response would have been...'Why?' :lol:
 
ooo - veddy, veddy goood. Hopefully he won't be paying you "in kind". although having that kind of lift could elevate your photography to new heights (oh, these puns are getting bad - sorry :blushing: ).

:thumbup:

I am pretty sure that if I had taken this shot your response would have been...'Why?' :lol:

Sure, and your snappy rejoinder would have been "Because it pays well!". :greenpbl:

Besides, from a purely photographic point of view, he's got a bunch of repeating elements in there, plus diagonals, plus size variation and perspective - always good to make the viewer ask "what the heck is going on here?".
 
ooo - veddy, veddy goood. Hopefully he won't be paying you "in kind". although having that kind of lift could elevate your photography to new heights (oh, these puns are getting bad - sorry :blushing: ).

:thumbup:

I am pretty sure that if I had taken this shot your response would have been...'Why?' :lol:

Sure, and your snappy rejoinder would have been "Because it pays well!". :greenpbl:

Besides, from a purely photographic point of view, he's got a bunch of repeating elements in there, plus diagonals, plus size variation and perspective - always good to make the viewer ask "what the heck is going on here?".

Touche...no need to explain what makes this photo good. All naturally pleasing elements to the eye.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom