Feedback Needed Please and Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<OP Edited> If you can't say anything nice, please exercise your option not to say anything.
Thank-you

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes you think I'm going to say on this forum, this was for a class assignment. Forums are for pathetic people who don't have lives in the real world so they feel the need to bash other people to make their miserable lives seen somewhat bearable.

Sooo...you are here bashing others, on a forum? How pathetic.
Feel better? Less miserable, maybe?

I want to respond, really I do. However, it's pointless.

You have no idea how many professionals there are on here, giving their free time to teach us. So your opinions on forums is basically stupid. I am one to never bash ones opinion, except in this case. Just go away if you think that way about forums. Some of us take pride in this one and don't care to hear such bull chit.

Dammit, I did respond afterall. I suck.

I vote "insta-ban" and lets all go look at boring flowers.

I'm done with you all. you may believe what you wish to. by tomorrow i will be deleting my account because i never wanted the account in the first place

Really guys... I just want feedback on my photos so next time I can keep outside perspectives in mind... Can the fighting go somewhere else? I really hate that there are over 30 comments on my thread and maybe 5 are about the photos... I just want to know how I can improve. That's all.

Well, tell your fanclub to stop posting, without her delightful insight, we would still be on page 1. lol.

Really guys... I just want feedback on my photos so next time I can keep outside perspectives in mind... Can the fighting go somewhere else? I really hate that there are over 30 comments on my thread and maybe 5 are about the photos... I just want to know how I can improve. That's all.

Start a new thread, with the same pictures, with a smaller, less intrusive watermark, and I promise you will get valuable responses.
Maybe wait till tomorrow and let this one die. :sexywink:

Hey, how about I help it along?

OP: Excellent advice from Bitter - (although the bit about the watermark is entirely up to you, you will find better responses without it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back