Feisol CT-3472 Tripod (Carbon Fiber- 66lb rated)

shanerbanner10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking to sell a brand, haven't even touched it yet Feisol CT-3472 (... they made me touch it, but only for a second). Only selling to purchase CT-3372. Prefer 3 section legs instead of 4 (just personal preference. Here's a link: FEISOL CT-3472 Elite Rapid Carbon Fiber Tripod CT-3472 B&H Photo

Asking 500$ (Buyer pays shipping).
Again this thing is brand new, not used at all. Feel free to shoot me an email ([email protected]) with any question or to confirm purchase.

Took it out of the box to snap this one picture and put it right back where it came from! For all intensive purpose this thing is brand new.
IMG_0525_zpssznorlqo.jpg

Last edited:
Buying and Sell rules state that you have to post a picture of the item that is actually for sell, no stock photos.

Good luck on selling it, that looks like a heck of a tripod! :)

Thanks guys, sorry no photo. Fixed it for ya. Feel free to shoot me an email if you are interested. I can come down on the price just a little. I'm already taking a pretty solid loss though!

Thanks guys, sorry no photo. Fixed it for ya. Feel free to shoot me an email if you are interested. I can come down on the price just a little. I'm already taking a pretty solid loss though!

You have a good price on it, it is a nice discount. :)
And I must say, that is the oddest looking camera I have ever seen!:aiwebs_016:
:lol:

haha I'm a rifle shooter (obviously). I shoot competitions all over the US. A tripod is a very useful tool for us. That rifle is waiting on 2 new barrels to show up (hence why there isn't a barrel on it).
One of my next big purchases will be a camera. I really would like to take some shots of the places we shoot. Its anything from rock quarries, giant ranches, wooded areas in N.C./S.C., all sorts of neat places mostly in the middle of nowhere.

Most reactions

Back