Ferry Across The Mersey !!

Wirral Bagpuss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Went down to the River Mersey today and took some pictures of this famous waterfront. Hope you like them !! :wink:

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

Hey youve managed to get the office where i work in that 2nd shot :p

neat shots! well composed, i was up that way last week but unfotunately the weather was very dull and overcast, it looks like you have got the sunshine there, beautiful day.

This is a very "musical" morning for me here on TPF.

First I suddenly hear Simon&Garfunkel in my head "Are you going to Scarborough Fair...", now I hear the melody of "Ferry across the Mersey"... but do I know who this one's from? I don't. Who can help?

I like both photos of the ferry across the Mersey. You picked a fine day for these! Brilliant exposure on the clouds. They look all three-dimensional.

LaFoto said:
This is a very "musical" morning for me here on TPF.

First I suddenly hear Simon&Garfunkel in my head "Are you going to Scarborough Fair...", now I hear the melody of "Ferry across the Mersey"... but do I know who this one's from? I don't. Who can help?

I like both photos of the ferry across the Mersey. You picked a fine day for these! Brilliant exposure on the clouds. They look all three-dimensional.
me miss i know! (raising my hand) it's "jerry and the pacemakers" and they are still singing it now. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back