Few car pics

DSLR noob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just was bored last night so I went to this local midnight meet and snapped a few, everyone kept pressuring me to NOT get their plates so I just put the camera up after a measly 30 shots to avoid conflict. I did get a few that I liked.

GT.jpg

3H.jpg

(I love the tree in this one)

srthid.jpg

Subie.jpg

(a total ricer drove by during the 15 second exposure, and you can see a blue streak from the neon that I think actually helped this shot)

wow...to bad the mustang GT's are slow...I love the EG Hatch in the middle...looked like it was swapped...And i was wondering were the blue streak came from...

But i think the Mustang Pic is the Best one

ps-got to give love to the Subie....This insipers me to make my own thread of car crap

So i take it you shot the 10% respectable cars?

yeah, a few more than pictured here, there was about 140 cars in total. There was also an M3, a Z06 Vette and a Shelby GT500, but like I said, I kept getting funny stares and people making threats if they saw their tag online.

The four door civic over there, is that a carbon fiber hood or is it a really shty paint issue? I am leaning toward the latter due to the reflction in the Mustang it appears to be in demo wheels. :(

The four door civic over there, is that a carbon fiber hood or is it a really shty paint issue? I am leaning toward the latter due to the reflction in the Mustang it appears to be in demo wheels. :(

the tan accord? that's a chalky hood, but I saw the 3 Hondas all lined up so I took it.

Song By McNasty- "And a flat black hood for that carbon fiber look"...haha

btw: its a 94-97 Accord

the tan accord? that's a chalky hood, but I saw the 3 Hondas all lined up so I took it.

That is an accord, the civics noses are rounder, my bad. Yeah, I know the feeling. I had several occations like that that wanted to shoot but missed out on because I did not have my camera with me. My brother however had a series of shots of some eight Mazda Miatas lined up rather nicely in a parking lot. I have got to top it at some point.

Song By McNasty- "And a flat black hood for that carbon fiber look"...haha

btw: its a 94-97 Accord

I realized my mistake. coincidently I was looking at a fourdoor civic on my way to work tonight.

also another cheater methoed is to paint the hood with a gunmetal and then secure a screen over it and spray the flat black over it.

I realized my mistake. coincidently I was looking at a fourdoor civic on my way to work tonight.

also another cheater methoed is to paint the hood with a gunmetal and then secure a screen over it and spray the flat black over it.

WOW:drool: Thats insane....Never seen that

Most reactions

New Topics

Back