Few car pics

yeah it was fun, here's a good one for a laugh:

IMG_0026-1.jpg

this car is silly. but i kind of like it. thats dumb tho, you would always take out their plates in PS. lame-os. i hate when people get all pissed off when you take pictures.

I'm not a fan of neon lights in general, but the fact that it is on a Honda CRV was what makes it so funny.

I don't mind neons, I just don't see the point of them on something that far away from the ground, At least it doesn't have a ten inch wing on the back of it.:lol:

I see plates on the bimmer, uh oh!

the bimmer is my favorite, everything else is yuck

I see plates on the bimmer, uh oh!

the bimmer is my favorite, everything else is yuck

you should have seen the BMW M3, it was gorgeous. Dark blue with a carbonfiber hood/trunk and black wheels with a color matched dark blue ring around them...........*drools*

you should have seen the BMW M3, it was gorgeous. Dark blue with a carbonfiber hood/trunk and black wheels with a color matched dark blue ring around them...........*drools*

omg, i love m3's as well! im a sucker for bmw's

Oh man that brings up some memories of a beautiful M3 I encountered one night, Hunter green, paitned CF hood deck lid and 4" wing, dropped, ground effects, some sharp AR rims on some wide lopros and more. This thing had the works....and it was done right, but I did not have my camera with me and it was gone by the time I got back :(

I dont see the CF Trunk

that's because it's not the car I was talking about, this one is red, not dark blue. No the carbon fiber trunk had a built in ducktail spoiler......

to Battou, this one was fully done too, not just what I listed, it was perfect, I should've taken some pics.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back