What's new

Few car pics

a local shop owner here has a 350whp honda element that takes people by surprise...he doesnt have neons on it though
 
i would love to see them try.

Like I said It's a rare thing, I highly doubt they would use such extremes just to bust some street racers, they bag enough of them on random event busts along with other things.

I do know for a fact it can be done though, When I first read about it I did not believe it and brushed it off. Not long after I was showing a document to my online boss that I had edited out all the private information that he did not need and he conviently pulled all that hidden information from the jpg I showed him.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom