Few more from the zoo

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
30452690094_7634d536d3_b.jpg

30907225620_22fe878c77_b.jpg

31162054461_092537d6c1_b.jpg

Of course not everyone wants their photo taken - even at the zoo

All taken on Canon 7D with Sigma 120-300mm f2.8 OS

As always any comments/crits are most welcome.

Oh.My.Lord. >>>NEXT hit internet meme image!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tirediron is totally right, this could spawn a thousand memes! Perfect for extending the canvas on the top,cropping to a vertical for the best meme effect, and then it's straight off to meming the ever-living-daylights out of this on imgflip!!!!!!

Is it bad that the original version DOES have more room to the top and right side - ideal for meme writing!

I wonder - could I monetize meme!

Thanks all :)

Very Nice set,but #1 is outstanding.:trink39:

Very nice Lemur there. Tirediron and Derrel are right, I can see the caption now: Keep your groping paws to yourself Donald.

Joe

Haha awesome!

Crop the lemur, too much back, all the interest is in the face.

Great bokeh.

Wish I couldnt see the fence in the bird shot.

LOVE the lemur.

Thanks all :)
Tired - the meme's begin!

Haha awesome!

Crop the lemur, too much back, all the interest is in the face.

Great bokeh.

Wish I couldnt see the fence in the bird shot.

I feel that the back in the lemur shot is part of it though; I think it gives a hint of leading lines around the body up toward the face which highlights it as the focus; plus it also conveys the wiry and fluffy fur that can often be lost in photos. I do get what you mean, but to me in a way this shot is stronger for including more than just a very tightly cropped face (I Feel for a tightly copped face you need a fantastic and powerful expression not just a stare - if you get just a stare then its got to be dead straight onto the lens)

And yeah wire on bird enclosures is a nightmare- sadly many are often smaller enclosures for birds and thus there are often very few angles which are not showing some wire either before or after. It's a lucky shot if you can totally blur them out or get a nice angle that mostly negates the problem.

I think I was referring to creating a meme, if you have more room on the top and wanted to put words then it would make sense to loose some of the back, in my opinion, as people scroll down to be surprised by witty memes.

We dont use pennies in Canada, my 2 cents is free.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back